Monday, June 17, 2013

Beginning books on Druidism



          Today I received a message on Facebook about possible books for those just starting out on the Druid path or just wanting to research more. The person had been directed to 'The 21 Lessons of Merlin.' In my personal opinion, and take it for what it is worth, this book it rubbish. It comes across as Wicca in the guise of Druidism. While there is nothing wrong with the Wicca path, Druidism is a different spiritual path.

          So I decided to create this blog posting to list a few books I do recommend for starting out on the path to Druidism. I have read all three books which are extremely well written by very well known Pagan authors. It is my hope that this will give you a good solid starting point down this path from which you can branch and grow from.


The Solitary Druid: Walking the path of Wisdom and Spirit
by Rev. Skip Ellison



The Druidry Handbook: Spiritual Practice Rooted in the Living Earth
by John Michael Greer


Bonewits's Essential Guide to Druidism
by Issac Bonewits

No comments: