Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Axioms: Series on laws of Metaphysics


          One of the most important things I have learned through my studies is that just as there are rules that the govern the nature world from a scientific point of view there are also rules from a metaphysical point of view. These rules or laws are called Axioms. Just as modern science had brought us physics and quantum physics to understand the physical laws of nature, Metaphysics gives an understanding of the laws beyond those that science cannot yet explain. Bill Whitcomb wrote a wonder listing of them in his source book, “The Magician's Companion: A Practical and Encyclopedic Guide to Magical and Religious Symbolism”, Llewellyn Publications; 2nd edition (January 1993). I thought it would be a good series to explore on my blog. I will post one Axiom a day and give my thoughts on each one. I hope you grain something from exploring them with me.

          I will work to post on Axiom per day with some comments reflecting my thoughts on each one. Please let your thought and comments as well.

No comments: