Thursday, August 2, 2012

Welcome to The World Through a Druid's View

Well through the urging of a friend I have decided to give this blogging thing a try. I, like so many others, have a great deal to say and a great many thoughts about the world around me. I have been a Druid for over 6 years and a Pagan most of my life. I believe this has added to my unique point of view.

So what you will find here are my views on the world around me and the world at large. You will find my thoughts on current topics, sciences, and on the metaphysical. Much of it might be totally useless but perhaps one grain of what I have to offer will strike you... make you pause for one moment to think about something new and different... if so I have accomplished what I am setting out to do.

So my friends, read, comment, engage! Also to follow my blog  you will find a menu bar on the right hand side of the page. Mouse over it to trigger the full menu. From there you can join my blog to get all the updates!!!

Bright Blessings of the Kindred to you all!

M. David Crawford


1 comment:

Doula Goddess said...

How can I follow you??